ROTECH STEERING SYSTEMROTECH - X18
T71FC - helm
X34 - 90° bezel
M66 - 18' steering cable UFLEX ROTARY STEERING SYSTEMS PACKAGED IN A BOX:
A convenient kit form, especially suitable as replacement steering, that includes helm, bezel and cable.FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Fast connect, simple installation
- All stainless steel cable output ends
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Particulary suitable where clearance is limited
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft
- Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns: approx. 3,8
- Stroke: 9" (228 mm)
- Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter: 16" (406 mm)
- Minimum steering cable bend radius: 7.9" (200 mm)
- Minimal feedback
- Compact for mounting
- T71FC steering system is not to be used on boats quipped with engines that exceed the maximum horsepower rating of the boat
- For boats faster than 50 mph the twin cable steering system T72FC is recommended
- Exceeds EN 28848 safety standards
- Exceeds ABYC P17 safety standards
**The wheel is not included
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)