These inverters provide AC power source onboard trucks, RVs and boats. Featuring high surge capability, they are ideal for users who may need to power multiple loads such as appliances, power tools and other onboard electronics at the same time. The NEW XPower Inverters are certified to CSA standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and UL 458.Mobile Power for Trucks, RVs and Boats
XPower Inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications. Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainiment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more. They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck. The powerful 5000-watt model has four GFCI oulets for multiple loads and an easy-to-read digital display for instant system information. All models meet the stringent UL458 regulatory requirements. Product Features:
- Portable power for AC products
- Two GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- 5000-watt model: Four GFCI AC receptacles, each equipped with a 20-amp breaker
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency - converts virtually all the battery's available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over voltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)
- Household Appliances: compact microwave ovens, bread makers, food processors, small bar refrigerators, small vacuum cleaners, fluorescent and incandescent lights, sewing machines and fans
- Handheld Power Tools: drills, jigsaws, sanders and buffers
- Entertainment Electronics: televisions, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
- Office Equipment: computers with 17" monitors, facsimile machines
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)