VIKING RescYou Liferaft - The Traditional Liferaft for Cruising
VIKING's RescYou liferaft is ideal for cruising. Large openings and oversize zippers make it easy to enter the liferaft during evacuation, and features such as large stabilizing bags, automatic interior lights and insulated double floor are designed to make occupants as comfortable as possible until help arrives.Features:
- New fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- New viewing port for cross ventilation and view of the horizon
- Oversized entrance with inflatable boarding ramp and ladder provides easy and safe evacuation from the water and gives direct access from boat and helicopter for evacuation from within
- Easy slide zippers offer the ability to increase freeboard
- Four separate air chambers
- Sea anchor, rescue quoit, buoyant knife
- Internal and external lifelines, righting strap
- Four 60 ltr. quick filling, weighted stabilizing bags offer stability
- Fitted with SOLAS grade high-visibility retro-reflective tape
- Mounted with SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light
- Insulated double floor provides additional thermal protection
- Fitted with Type E offshore equipment pack
- ISO 9650-1 certified, ISAF approved and third party verified
Weight: 47 kg
Stowed dimensions: 80 x 57 x 35 cm
Click Here for VIKING Yachting Training Videos.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)