PowerPier Solar Panels
The PowerPier solar panel maintains the charge in your boat lift battery and boat battery. Offsets parasitic power loads, such as hydraulic motors, bilge pumps, sound systems, electronics, and other items that drain your battery, so you are ready to go boating at a moment's notice.How the PowerPier Works
The PowerPier and PowerPier Ultimate come in two pieces, the thin film, flexible solar panel and the fabric, adhesive backed, mounting "plate". The two pieces, attached together with Velcro, are both lightweight and flexible allowing for versatile mounting options, including vertical and curved surfaces, on or around the dock or on the boat canopy. The Velcro feature allows for permanent installation of the mounting "plate" while the solar panel can be removed as needed for use in additional charging applications, such as on your boat during your boating adventures.Why PowerPier by PowerFilm?
The PowerPier solar panel maintains the charge in your boat lift battery and boat battery and offsets all parasitic power loads, such as hydraulic motors, bilge pumps, sound systems, electronics, and other items that naturally drain your battery so you are ready to go boating at a moments notice!
- Safety - no need to run direct power to your boat or boat lift
- Extended Battery Life* - by as much as 6 to 10 years
- Portable - take the solar panel off your pier or canopy to charge additional battery products like: cell phones, trolling motors, GPS, and other battery operated items or use on your boat as back up power for the boat battery
- Easy to Install - done in minute, comes in two pieces; the thin-film, flexible solar panel is attached by Velcro to a pliable fabric material backed with a strong butyl adhesive allowing mounting to most surfaces - even vertical or curved
- Rugged - made with marine grade connectors and long lasting materials ; used and approved by the military
- Low Light Operation - works even on overcast days
- Extreme Durability - stands up to hail and all weather elements
- Waterproof - no worry of using in wet environments
- Lightweight - no frames, no special stands or special mounting brackets required
- Integrated Velcro - the solar panel can easily be removed from the permanent installation mounting surface and used in numerous additional charging purposes - like taking it with you on the boat
- Saves Time - keeps your boat and boat lift battery charged while not in use, preventing the need to charge the lift or boat battery before use - even after long periods of dormancy
* Based on a depth of discharge of 80% vs. 20%
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)