Quick Nautic Boiler B3 4012SL 11 Gallon 1200W w/Heat Exchanger**Casing in composite material and Tank in Aisi 316 stainless steelBenefit
* High quality materials.
* Heat exchanger with wide exchange surface.
* Produces hot water from the electric element, that is fitted with an adjustable safety thermostat.
* Relief / non-return vale that allows discharging of the water heater in case of disuse.The features
- The heat exchanger used for Quick "Nautic Boiler B3" is AISI 316L stainless steel. The heat exchange capacity is notably higher than that achieved from other manufactures.
- The tank is made of 1.5 mm gauge AISI 316 stainless steel welded with Argon shielding gas and hence highly resistant to corrosive agents.
- The electrical heating element is made of Incoloy®.
- The thermal insulation is high density polyurethane foam injected between the cover and tank giving excellent heat retention properties
- Tank mounting brackets or wall or floor-mounted are stainless steel AISI 316 and are supplied as standard in each package.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)