Crown Head IIFeatures:
Diaphragm Pump Design:
- Straight Discharge
- Remote Intake Pump
- Inlet pump can be run dry without damage
- More flexible installation with water supply from either side of inlet pump
- Less power consumption
The advanced Crown Head™ II was designed without compromising the high level of efficiency of the Crown Head™. This was accomplished by redesigning the way water is delivered to the bowl. The raw water model uses a remote-mounted pump, while the on-board pressurized freshwater model is connected to the pressurized water system. As a result, the boater benefits from the same level of performance with quieter operation.
A designed pump cover blends with the porcelain bowl, creating a streamlined one-piece look. This cover neatly hides all the components while at the same time allows immediate access to the macerator and discharge pump. The Crown Head™ II is built of the highest quality materials, is reliable and easy to maintain.
Sleek appearance, quiet operation in a mid-priced electric macerating toilet.Benefits:
- Suitable for the most demanding boaters in any size vessel
- Proven, dependable design (same efficiency as the Crown Head™)
- Efficient flushing action includes powerful centrifugal macerating pump
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Pump cover that neatly hides components
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the LectraSan®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's 1-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)