Straight & 90 Degree Discharge
Economical, high performance electric macerating toilet with design features not found in competing units. The best choice when it is time to change.
The SeaEra is an economical electric macerating toilet that fits into confined spaces. This toilet was designed to meet the needs of boaters.
Engineering has developed a new built-in discharge fitting that can accept either 1-1/2" (38mm) or 1" (25mm) discharge lines without the need for an adapter. The SeaEra's discharge pump can handle a vented loop with a maximum height of five feet (1.52m) and utilizes a full-sized joker valve to help avoid clogging.
The inlet pump can lift water from four feet (1.22m) below the toilet and can be run dry without damaging the pump. To simplify a new installation or a retrofit, water can be routed from either side of the inlet pump using interchangeable 3/4" (19mm) hose barb fittings (two straight and one 90 Degree), which are included.Benefits
- Uncompromising quality for the most demanding boaters
- Economical electric macerating marine toilet
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Bowl can be rotated 90 Degrees; for mounting into confined spaces and retrofit mounting
- Heavy-duty marine push-button switch included with all models
- Sea water models include an in-line strainer
- Pressurized freshwater models include vacuum breaker
- Fits 1-1/2" (38mm) or 1" (25mm) discharge line with no adapters
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be run dry without damaging the pump
- Low power consumption and quieter operation for on-board pressurized freshwater models
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the Lectra/San®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)