Designed for high-precision outdoor viewing, along with enhanced optical quality which provides truer color tones. With porro-prism optics and a 65mm objective lens with extra-low dispersion optical elements, they deliver sharp, high-contrast images. viewing in inclement weather won't be a problem as the PF-65ED-A II is waterproof and nitrogen filled (JIS Class 6). Features a 45-degree slanted lens barrel for comfortable viewing in just about any situation.
- Enhanced optical quality
- Fully-multi-coated optics provide the maximum light transmission with little glare
- ED glass optical elements give truer colors and sharper image
- Angled 45-degrees to meed a variety of viewing situations
- Aiming line built into hood for quick subject acquisition
- 1.25" eyepiece attachment accepts any Pentax eyepiece from a 20x-60x zoom eyepiece to a host of fixed, high quality eyepieces
- Waterproof and nitrogen filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions
- Magnesium alloy body provides maximum durability in a lightweight body
- Built-in sunshade slides out to prevent glare when viewing into the sun
- Rotating tripod collar allows you to position the scope for comfortable viewing
- Full rubber housing protects the scope from shock and makes it easier to hold
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)