The PENTAX PF-80ED-A features a 45-degree slanted lens barrel for comfortable viewing in almost any situation. Housed in a lightweight magnesium-alloy body, extra low dispersion glass elements and large 80 mm objective lenses for outstanding image quality and clarity under all light conditions.
- Housed in an exceptionally lightweight magnesium-alloy body
- Incorporating Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for optimum optical resolution
- Large 80mm objective lenses for bright viewing under all light conditions
- The body incorporates the American standard 1-1/4" diameter eyepiece receptacle, which accepts not only the optional Pentax XW eyepieces, but also other telescope manufacturers' eyepieces on the market
- The receptacle has a special "O" ring assembly, which allows the body of the scope to be filled with nitrogen, making it fog proof and JIS Class 6 waterproof
- A built-in lens shade cuts excessive light and helps to prevent rain and other weather elements from interfering with viewing
- An extra wide focusing knob is incorporated for effortless focusing
- A tripod socket with a click-stop rotation mechanism is available to allow for different viewing angle options
- Famous Pentax Super-Multi-Coating maximizes light transmission, clarity and contrast
- An extendable eyecup allows variable adjustment for up to a full 20mm of eye relief, allowing those wearing eyeglasses the same view as non-eyeglass wearers
- Equipped with a durable rubber housing to protect against shock and damage
- Accepts PENTAX XW Telescope Eyepieces: XW7(71x), XW10(50x), XW14(36x), XW20(26x), and the 20X-60X Zoom Eyepiece.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)