XCF 10 x 50
The PENTAX XCF series combines outstanding optical performance with exceptional value. Ruggedly styled and providing excellent viewing comfort, the PENTAX XCF series binoculars are as easy to operate as they are to afford. High-quality BaK4 prisms and multi-coated optical elements ensure excellent image quality and light transmission. Soft but durable rubber eyepiece rings can be folded back for the convenience of eyeglass wearers. And a centrally-located, extra large focus wheel affords fast and accurate focusing. Sporting Fashionable, black-finish bodies encased in full-body rubber housing, the PENTAX XCF series is ideal for almost any application. From casual viewing to serious observation.
- Take your binocular anywhere. The PENTAX XCF features a finely constructed porro-prism design and full-body rubber housing to protect the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage. A black finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance
- See your images more clearly. PENTAX smc optics eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmissions for high contrast images with no glare or flare
- Focus on your subject quickly and easily with a center-focus system that allows accurate and speedy focusing with simple fingertip control
- Adjust the image for your eyesight. Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far - sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight
- Wear your eyeglasses. The PENTAX XCF series features eyepiece rings made of soft but durable rubber material that can be easily folded back to make image viewing easier for eyeglass wearers
- View your subjects even in dim light with high-quality BaK4 prisms that transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination
- Made extended observations easy and more comfortable by combining the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-TP3 to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)