Ice Commander Rescue Suit::IC9001 When it is your job to save lives, live up to the challenge
The Mustang Ice Commander is the suit of choice for Search and Rescue teams, Fire Departments, and all Ice Rescue professionals. Each suit is completely waterproof with water tight hood and wrist seals, and attached boots. Most importantly, the flotation and insulation performance of Mustang AirSoft foam allows users to immerse themselves for long periods of time in icy cold water and maintain mental and physical capabilities.
Each Ice Commander has an integrated chest harness for attachment to tether lines, ice awl pockets for storage, rubber gloves, reinforced knees and non-slip rubber soles on the attached boots. As well, each suit is 45% lighter than other rescue suits as it is made in a high visibility welded nylon shell. Features:
- Redesigned hood and face seal for comfort and water-tight fit. SOLAS reflective tape and Velcro patch for light attachment.
- NEW water-tight zipper and seams provides a water-tight seal.
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness and durability. High-performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier.
- Integral self-adjusting safety harness.
- NEW SOLAS-grade reflective tape on shoulders, arms, and hood.
- Ice awl sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls. Pockets easily secured with Velcro (Ice awls not included).
- NEW gloves with wrist strap cinch for dexterity. Textured palms provide abrasion resistance and better grip.
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation. Liner can be unsnapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning.
- 2.5 mm neoprene on knees provides reinforcement and padding to knee and lower leg. Seat and elbows also reinforced with yellow shell fabric.
- Suit storage volume has been reduced by about 17% compared to a conventional neoprene suit.
- Durable non-slip rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces.
The universally sized cold water and ice rescue suit can be donned quickly and offers versatility to respond to different rescue scenarios.
SIZE: Universal Adult
MASS: 110-330 lb
HEIGHT: 4'11" - 6'7"
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)