M802 Digital Marine SSB RadioAll new digital SSB with remoteable control head offers the clearest reception ever.
Big dials, a large dot-matrix LCD and well spaced buttons make Icom?s newest SSB a snap to operate, even in rough seas. A full key pad, over 1300 channels, wide band RX, Ham band TX (license required) and RX included, one-touch e-mail access (a SSB first!) with no optional filters required, front panel headset jack (to keep from waking up the crew), and many more thoughtful features make this remoteable control head SSB Icom's most advanced ever.Features:
- The latest in Icom SSB technology and construction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) virtually eliminates noise and interference.
- Pin drop clear voice reception
- Digital processing improves data efficiency
- Industry standard 4 x 8 inch size remote controller
- Easy to install
- Same faceplate proportions as many other marine electronics devices
- Only about 4 inches deep, the remote controller fits in nearly any nav station. The cabinet is designed to self flush-mount, hiding the hole cut for the remote controller. Hide the compact main unit
- Mounting bracket for the remote controller and the speaker is included, in case you choose not to flush mount the radio.
- Mounting bracket for the main unit is also included. With its small footprint (less than a foot square), you can mount the main unit in more out of the way places, like under the navigator's seat
- Separate external speaker (required and included) allows you to place the sound where it's needed most
- 150 watts of power, 100% duty cycle
- All modes, including RTTY
- 100% E-mail ready, with one touch button access on the front panel. A SSB first! No filters required.
- Receive 500 kHz - 29.9999 MHz
- Monitor all 976 ITU voice and data channels, HAM bands and aircraft WX
- 1355 channels
- Transmit: IC-M802 includes HF HAM RADIO TRANSMIT & RECEIVE. Appropriate HAM license required to transmit on amateur radio frequencies.
- 160 programmable memory channels, each identified by either alpha characters, channel number or frequency
- GPS interface port, NMEA 0183 version 2.0 => version 2.0 or later. Turn your IC-M802 into a long-range GMDSS emergency service radio
- Multiple scanning modes
- Rugged main unit metal chassis
- Direct keypad entry
- Large backlit, dot-matrix LCD display with 10 selectable lighting levels
- Large tactile knobs, easy to use in rough boating conditions
- Backlit keypads offer information silk-screened right on the backlit keys, eliminating much guesswork when operating in a dark cabin.
- New automatic antenna tuner AT-140 matches the transceiver to a long wire antenna. (optional sold as an accessory)
- New, pre-wired cable connection points makes installation easier than ever.
- "Pass-through tuning" automatically tunes for reception.
- Simple electrical connections for easy installation
- Easy to read and understand owners manual
- 2 year warranty
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)