Panel Seal / Waterproof "A" Frame Magnetic Circuit Breakers
- Branch AC or DC circuit breaker for Paneltronics electrical distribution panels
- Meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) Standards for non ignition protected circuit breakers
- UL Recognized (UL 1077) for use in the U.S.A., and CSA Certified for use in Canada
- Trip free (ABYC E-188.8.131.52.4 and E-184.108.40.206.1)
- Manual reset (ABYC E-220.127.116.11.6 and E-18.104.22.168.1)
- Handle Color: Metal with Silicon rubber seal
- Maximum Amperage: 50 Amps
- Maximum Voltage /AIC: 32 VDC/ 2,500 Amps with no Back-up Fuse (ABYC E-22.214.171.124.5)
- Rated Switch Cycles: Rated Switch Cycles 10,000 actuations at rated current and voltage
- Electrical Hardware: Screw 10-32 x 3/8" pan combo head (P/N 197-188)
- Mounting Hardware: Hex nut 1/2-32 (supplied with circuit breaker), Lockwasher 1/2" internal tooth (supplied with circuit breaker)
- Optional Boot: Black silicone rubber (P/N 048-015)
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)