In Dash Depth Finder
The high-tech, multipurpose fish finders are designed to produce a range of readings from bottom contour, fish location, and thermoclines, to a variety of other useful sonar data. However, the technology used to decipher between these different signals coupled with the configuration of their specialized transducers greatly reduces their ability to give instant bottom readings. The HawkEye® D10D Digital Depth Sounder is engineered to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 (.7 to 60.9 M) feet, at speeds up to 63 mph (101 kph). Say goodbye to the days of not knowing the depth while running your boat on plane.Features:
- Algorithmic Programming Significantly Reduces False Readings and Produces Unmatched Precision
- Instant Depth Updates to the Nearest 1/10th Foot or Meter (under 99.9 Feet) Updated Four Times Per Second
- Smart, Digital Programming Allows Use Side by Side with Other Sonar Devices; Even Fish Finders
- EasyTouch ProgrammingTM Permits One-Touch Access to the User Adjustable Settings
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for Vessels Draft Requirements
- User Selectable Feet or Meter Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms Can Be Set Throughout the Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning SystemTM Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition with an Audible Alarm, LED and LCD Indicators
- One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- High Speed, Dual Mount Transducer (Transom/In-Hull)
- ShootThruTM Sonar Technology Allows Readings to be Obtained Through Solid Fiberglass and up to 1/8th Inch Aluminum Hulls
- Removable Transom Transducer Bracket for Low-Profile In-Hull Mounting
- HawkEye® Transducer Exchange Program Adapts to Special Mounting Needs
- Removable Face System - System Includes Both White and Black Color Combinations
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display - Spot Free Viewing With or Without Sunglasses
- Largest Display Available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlowTM Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extension for Mounting In Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Waterproof Transducer Plug
- Waterproof Front Face
- 2-Year Warranty
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)