Apeiron A1110 Spring Mount Light - Warm White, Chrome Finish
Part #: A1110Z-11C03N
- 4.5 watts
- 9-30V DC input
- 0 to 100% Dimming
- 3" Diameter
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Active Thermal Management
- Exterior Rated
- Multiplex Compatible
- IP67, Exterior Rated
- Up to 50,000 Hours of Operation
- Advanced optical system - 120 degree full angle with even light, no LED "dots" or pixilation
- Rugged design - Stainless steel construction, sealed design, and electronic regulation to the LED source ensure product longevity
- No heat or UV in the light beam - Fixture lens remains much cooler than halogen sources, allowing safe and "burn free" operation
- In addition, no UV means reduced risk of fading or deteriorating products or artifacts on display
- Stainless Steel Trim with PVD - Round, square/square, double or triple, five finish options with Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating to provide a very durable surface finish which will not tarnish or discolor
- Spring Clip Mounting - Offers simple installation while ensuring a secure fit when installed in dynamic applications
- Active Thermal Management - Continually monitors, and when required, thermally regulates the fixture
- If it for any reason begins to overheat, ATM will reduce the LED power level in order to protect the LED source
- SmartDriver Integrated - Connect the Apeiron to a wide range of volages without sacrificing light output or lifetime. No external drivers are required and wiring is made simple
- AccuWhite - Allows integration of Apeiron fixtures to traditional applications without sacrifice in color temperature (CCT) or color rendering (CRI). AccuWhite ensures accurate and consistent color matching from fixture to fixture and across product lines
- LightLink Compatible - Controllers represent the next generation in lighting control and connectivity because the LightLink modules provide seamless integration of today's marine dimming systems through a wide variety of desirable interfaces
- Multiplex Compatible - Interfaces directly to most Multiplex type dimming systems, including Eplex and Moritz Octoplex systems
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)