- Maximum Pull: 1320lbs
- The larger RC8-8 can be used with 8mm (5/16") chain spliced to 14mm (5/8") three strand or 8-plait rope.
- The ingeniously designed rope/chain gypsy (chainwheel) is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters suitable for use with the RC8 Series.
- Sleek, low profile and MAX-grip capstan drum versions are available to suit individual user preference.
- Simple two piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- Full disassembly capability of top works utilizing handle provided, a screw driver and an Allen key.
- The RC8 Series is manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel for long term durability. The heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm is designed to effectively help grasp the rope/chain splice, giving the RC8 an unparalleled level of performance.
- In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure.
- The RC8 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes for those who desire a low profile, elegantly styled windlass on their foredeck.
- Huge through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, free fall anchoring.
- Manual override using the emergency crank handle provided
- Sealed oil bath and marine grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides high efficiency output drive via precision worm and worm wheel.
- Kits include: windlass , an on/off breaker panel, a reversing soleniod, an up/down panel switch and a handle.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)