You may install JABSCO regular bowl manually operated marine toilets in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use on sea, river, lake or canal. Your installation may discharge the waste either overboard (provided that your national and local regulations allow this), or into a treatment system or into an on-board holding tank (U.S.C.G. Marine Sanitation Devices Type I, II and III).Features:
- Reversible pump mounting allows re-assembly for left hand operation by installer.
- Powerful self-priming, double-acting piston pump.
- Strong swirl action for efficient flushing.
- Crevice free contours and skirted base for added cleanliness and hygiene.
- Contoured handle and conveniently positioned flush control lever for ease of use.
- Angled pump housing and long stroke for easier pumping.
- Spring assisted top valve closure for easier priming.
- Automatic vacuum breaker operated by flush control lever for easier bowl emptying.
- Constant 38mm (11/2") bore waste path minimises blockages.
- Aortic joker valve combines full 38mm (1 1/2") bore with automatic back- flow prevention.
- Multi-angle discharge elbow for ease of installation.
- Accessible mounting points for faster installation.
- All fastenings face front or top for superbly simple servicing without need for special tools.
- Renewable external seal housing for quick, clean replacement of seal and piston rod guide.
- Positively located gaskets ensure correct re-assembly.
- Dual function base plug combines winter drain point with easy cleaning access.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)