Standard Performance Series Tabs
Standard actuator with 5/16" stainless steel through bolts. 1" turned up edges with 2" taper on the inside. All 12-gauge 304 stainless steel construction with Electro-Polished BladesWe make the best boats better!
Running wide open in rough seas isn't for the faint of heart. Aggressive boating requires durable boat accessories. Lenco's Standard Performance series of trim tabs are built to handle whatever you or Mother Nature might throw at them. Everything about your boat is designed to go hard and fast. Why should your trim tab system be any different?
- All stainless steel construction (no dissimilar metals), Electro Polished Blades for long lasting good looks
- Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds
Tactile Switch w/ Indicator LED for all Single Actuator Trim Tab SystemsFeatures:
- Instant response
- Fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
Each kit contains:
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Self-contained, sealed control box module
- Fade/smudge-proof, laser engraved graphics
- Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75"
- Built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed
- 2 high-intensity L.E.D. indicator displays show the exact position of our trim tabs at all times
- Photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the L.E.D. indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sunlight
- 12 & 24-volt compatibility
- Includes Self-Check Feature
- Tactile LED Indicator Switch
- 2 actuators with 6' Lead & Deutsch Plugs
- 2 12 Gauge SS Electro Polished trim tab planes
- 2 20' Actuator Extension Wiring Harness
- 2 Upper Mounting Bracket with Gland Seal
- 2 Lower Mounting Bracket
- All Necessary stainless steel mounting Hardware
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)