Super Strong Trim Tabs"We've Got You Covered"
Designed for sport-fishing boats, high speed cruising boats and large commercial vessels. 7 Gauge flat - 304 SS blades with all stainless steel mounting hardware withstand the rigors of the most demanding conditions. No spray or mist when mounted in recessed pockets. 3/8" diameter hinge pin and 3.75" sacrificial anode. Single Actuator Systems have Vandar Upper Mounting Brackets with Gland Seal (#15085-001) and 10 Ga. SS lower mounting brackets with 3/8" SS bolts. Dual Actuator Systems have 10 Ga SS upper and lower mounting brackets with 3/8" SS bolts.We make the best boats better!
Yes, we build serious trim tabs for serious vessels. We know there are boats and conditions that require a little more performance. This is why we created the Super Strong series. Whether your're running a pleasure cruiser in search of your own personal paradise or spending your days backing down on marlin in some new hot spot you've just discovered, we've got you covered. We've utilized a 7-gauge stainless steel blade and all extreme-duty mounting hardware to create a trim tab system that can withstand the rigors of the most demanding conditions.
- Instant response, extreme-duty electric actuators for precise control
- 7-gauge laser cut stainless steel blades mean no bending or flexing
- Heavy duty stainless steel mounting hardware
- Welded stainless steel billet ram ends for extra strength
- Dual ram available for the most extreme-duty applications
- No spray or mist when mounted in recessed pockets
- Stitch welded heavy duty stainless steel hinge with 3/8" hinge rod
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet resistant nylon case
- Extreme-duty electric actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Electro-polished solid 316 stainless steel billet end for extreme-duty
Each Kit Includes:
- 2 SS Trim Tab Planes
- 2 Actuators with 6' Lead and Deutsch Plugs
- All Necessary Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Actuator Extension Harnesses (2 for Single Actuator Application) will be required
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)