Mounts the actuator at the trailing edge of the plane, requiring 4" less transom height than standard mount
Trim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They are optional on some boats but should be as standard as power trim and tilt. Lenco trim tabs make your boat ride smoother, drier, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a mega-yacht. Lenco's ballscrew design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. We also like being oil-free and environmentally conscious.
Standard Solid State Tactile Switch Kits with Retractor Feature
- Instant response electric actuators for precise control
- Everything is fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Self-locking ballscrew will not drift, even while backing down
- 12-gauge laser cut stainless steel trim tab planes
- High-impact corrosion-proof mounts look great through years of abuse
- Clean, time and space-saving installation
- Actuators have high-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 316 super buff stainless steel rams
For 12-volt single actuator systems. Control box is waterproof, self-contained, sealed, solid state, Deutsch connected for easy Plug & Play installation, and features built-in retractor. Kit includes 36" power pigtail and nylon nuts for mounting keypad. Colorful display box.Features
Each kit contains:
- Built-In Retractor Feature
- Solid State Electronics
- Plug & Play
- Low Profile Design
- Self-Contained, sealed keypad & solid state control box with waterproof connectors
- Simple, Quick Installation
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75'
- Standard Tactile Switch Kit
- 2 Actuators with 6' lead & Deutsch Plugs
- 2 20' Actuator Extension Wiring Harness
- 2 12 gauge Stainless steel trim tab planes
- 2 Upper Mounting Bracket with Gland Seal
- 2 Lower Mounting Bracket
- All stainless steel mounting hardware
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)