Deluxe Flush Electric Toilet
You may install JABSCO Deluxe Flush electrically operated marine toilet in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use on sea, river, lake or canal.Features:
Touch Pad Controller
- Space saving stylish design
- Regular household size seat
- Virtually silent operation for undisturbed sleep
- User selectable choice of "one touch" flush cycles for minimal water usage - a 'Quick Flush' uses less than 1 quart (1 litre)
- Owner selectable choice of leaving bowl wet or dry after use
- Raw water rinse model
- Non-clogging large bore flush pump macerates waste
- Uses less than 1.0 amp/hour per day
- ISO 8846 MARINE - Ignition Protection
- Crevice free contours for added cleanliness and hygiene
- All plumbing and wiring easily concealed
- Vertical back vitreous china bowl
The Deluxe Flush toilet range features a multi-function 'one touch' control pad offering four options - 'Fill', 'Quick Flush','Flush' or 'Empty'.
In addition, the owner can set the control at any time so that the bowl is left either 'Dry' or 'Wet' after flushing. The recommended 'Dry' setting minimizes total water usage. If water usage is not a concern, the 'Wet' setting automatically adds 1 quart (1 litre) of water after flushing, ready for the next user.
Simultaneously holding down both 'Quick Flush' and 'Flush' buttons for 5 seconds switches between bowl always left 'Dry' and bowl always left 'Wet' modes.
- 'Fill' may be touched when the bowl is 'Dry' to add 1 quart (1 litre) of water before use, if thought necessary.
- 'Quick Flush' first rinses and then empties the bowl after light use. On 'Dry' setting, this uses less than 1 quart (1 litre) of water.
- 'Flush' rinses and empties the bowl twice after heavy use. If the bowl is 'Dry', touching 'Fill' first is recommended. This uses just 2.5 quarts (2.5 litres) of water.
- 'Empty' does exactly what it says without adding any water, whenever desired. Even when the bowl is apparently 'dry', there is an anti-odor water lock in the pump housing.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)