The Jabsco Y-Valve is designed to provide flexibility of onboard waste management by diverting waste either into an onboard holding tank or directly overboard where legal to do so. Check local and Federal regulations to determine where direct overboard discharge of untreated waste is permitted. No overboard discharge of untreated waste is allowed within three miles of shore.
Some near shore areas and inland areas are designated as "No-Discharge Zones" where the discharge of any onboard waste, even treated waste is strictly prohibited. Many of these areas require a waste retention system that can be positively secured in an onboard retention mode. The Jabsco Y- Valve accommodates this requirement by providing the ability to add a padlock that secures the selector handle in either direction to ensure waste is directed to an onboard holding tank. The Y-Valve may also be used to direct waste from a holding tank to an onboard waste discharge pump for holding tank evacuation or, alternatively, to a waste deck plate for removal by a shoreside pump-out facility.
The Y- Valve may also be used in a bilge pumping system to select between two separate bilge pickups in different bilge compartments providing for evacuation of two separate bilge areas with only one bilge pump.Features:
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Selector lever can be padlocked (lock not included) and/or sealed in either position
- Ports can be rotated so discharge plumbing can be routed away in parallel, at 900 or in opposite directions, or either up or down without disassembly
- Valve is supplied with both 1-1/2" (38 mm) ports (fitted) and extra 1" (25 mm) straight inlet port
- Optional shaft extension allows valve to be mounted through a bulkhead up to 1-3/4" thick with only the selector handle exposed
- Self cleaning design provides trouble free operation
- Molded in flow direction indicator arrows
- Easy access to three sturdy mounting feet for quick and simple installation
- Easy access to valve by removal of just three hex head machine screws, top cover and diverter assembly lift away from the body
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)