FI50DSW - Depth/Speed/Wind Package
Furuno's professionally designed FI50 instrument series is designed to meet the needs of sail boaters and power boaters alike. The FI50DSW package offers a solution to boaters looking for an economical solution to display wind speed and direction, vessel speed through water, water depth and water temperature, as well as providing an excellent NMEA2000 backbone for future expandability.
The FI50DSW package consists of two displays, a wind sensor, thru-hull transducer and NMEA2000 junction box. All units in the package utilize NMEA2000 to communicate with each other and with other NMEA2000 devices. Single-wire installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment facilitates an easy plug-and-play installation. Whether you use these instruments by themselves, as a part of your new NavNet 3D helm, or as a NMEA2000 backbone for you to expand upon, the FI50DSW will be a functional and beautiful addition to your helm.
The FI5001 is an analog Wind Transducer capable of detecting wind angle accuracy of better than +/-10 degrees and wind speed accuracy of better than +/-5% (20 kt). Apparent wind direction is displayed on the FI501 Display in both digital and analog format.
The new DST-800PSF Retractable Smart Sensor offers depth, speed and temperature functions in one compact thru-hull fitting. Only one hole in the boats hull makes this multisensor attractive to both boat builders and boat owners alike. Depth, water temperature and speed through water are shown on the FI503 Display in a horizontal 3 way split screen.
The FI5002 is an NMEA2000 Junction Box that features 2 NMEA2000 backbone ports, as well as 6 NMEA2000 ports. Its power requirements are less than 2A on a 12VDC system.FI50 Features:
- Easy to read, high contrast backlit LCD
- Automatic backlight sensor minimizes power consumption
- "Plug and Play" system utilizing NMEA2000 protocol
- Easy installation with hole-saw flush mount
- Ideal for mast or bulkhead mounting
- Waterproof to IP56 standard
- FI501: Dual Digital/Analog format displays Wind Angle and Speed
- FI503: Displays Depth, Speed, Wind Angle, Wind Direction, Timer, Water Temp, Air Temp, Air Pressure, Dewpoint, Chill, Battery Voltage, Time, Date, Heading, Nav Data, Engine, Rudder Angle
- Detects wind angle accuracy of better than +/-10 degrees
- Detects wind speed accuracy of better than +/-5% (20 kt)
- Power requirement of less than 40 mA on a 12VDC system
- 30 Meter cable included
- 2 NMEA2000 backbone ports
- 6 NMEA2000 ports
- Less than 2A power requirement on a 12VDC system
- NMEA2000 device
- 235 kHz
- Depth, Speed and Temperature (+/ - 1 degree )
- 6-Meter Cable with 5-Pin NMEA2000 Connector
- Wide fore-aft, fan shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high deadrise hulls or on sailboats
- Airmar's speed signal processing for stable and high accuracy speed readings from 1 - 60 MPH
- Near-flush housing minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull
- Depth, speed, and temperature insert is easily removed for quick service or storage
- Self-jacking cap makes it easier to remove insert
- Molded plastic P17 Housing
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)