Since its release back in 2001, FURUNOs NavNet series has been enjoying unrivalled popularity worldwide for its high reliability, performance and expandability. It has even been voted Best Integrated Navigation System by the National Marine Electronics Association for three consecutive years. Now, NavNet vx2 is ready to carry on the tradition.
NavNet vx2 combines radar, GPS/WAAS chart plotter, fish finder, and network weather facsimile into an all-round navigation network. Its wide range of options fulfils virtually every desire you may have for navigation system.
Radar, GPS, Network fish finder, Network weather facsimile - a multistation integrated navigation network, NavNet vx2 lets you build your navigation system according to your needs. Utilizing state-of-the-art network technology, NavNet vx2 provides you with seamless data sharing and vast future expandability.
The heart of NavNet vx2 is its Ethernet-based network. Up to four displays, together with various navigational sensors, can be interconnected in addition to new MaxSea-NavNet navigational software, which adds even more features to your NavNet vx2 network. Stress-free navigation can be performed from any display unit connected to the onboard network, due to the high-speed transfer of data available.
Chart Plotter Features:
- All display units are capable of controlling any component connected to the NavNet network
- Perfect for single or multi display installations
- Fully supports C-Map NT MAX charts.
- Utilizes SD cards for chart and memory.
- Fast chart drawing speed.
- Straightforward Plug n Play installation with wizard style set-up.
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved sunlight viewability.
- Sunlight Viewable VGA (480 x 640) Display
- Front loading Mini-Chart Card port
- Fully compatible with C-Map NT MAX charts
- Simplified installation with new Network Wizard set-up
- Cursor L/L Position Display **
- On-Screen Display of Vessel Position, Heading, etc. *
- Vessel Position Display in L/L or Loran-C TD's
- North-Up, Course-Up or Automatic Course-Up display modes
- Plotter, Nav Data, Steering Director or Highway display modes
- Up to 8,000 points for ship's track and marks, 999 waypoints, 35 quick points, 1 MOB, 200 planned routes (max. 35 waypoints/route) and 1 quick route
- Add Multiple Displays by Connecting to NavNet Interface
- Add Network Sounder by Connecting to NavNet Interface
- MOB Key Stroke stores Vessel position and time
- Plotter Range Scales from 0.14 to 6,144 nautical miles
- 16 different mark symbols may be used
- Waypoint entry by L/L position or TD position or target Range and Bearing
- Plotter position interval may be set by Time or Distance Traveled
- TLL position from specific Furuno Radars or Echo sounders
- Integral parallel tracking GPS/WAAS receiver
- Up to 900 knot tracking velocity
- 20 seconds for first position fix
- GPS position accuracy of approximately 10 meters, 95% of the time with S/A off
- WAAS position accuracy of approximately 3 meters, 95% of the time with S/A off
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)