3FB012U1 Black/Black Twinscan Flowmeter
Floscan TwinScan Instruments embody a new concept in twin engine analog instrumentation which sets the ultimate standard for easy readability in the least possible space. Each individual instrument contains port and starboard meters which reference to each other. TwinScan instruments reduce the panel space required by 50% leaving more room for other electronics. TwinScan Fuel Flowmeters and Tachometers are sold separately.Features
- GPH models available with 0-16, 0-24, 0-32, 0-50, and 0-100 GPH scales. Color styles include black dial/bezel, white dial/bezel, and white dial/chrome bezel. Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading
- Microprocessor electronics for high performance features like electronic dampening, linear dial scales, superior accuracy unaffected by ground voltage shifts
- Magnetically shielded, precision, miniature air-core meter movement with state-of-the-art engineering features
- Corrosion free stainless steel bezel (black, white or polished) and molded acetal cases which fit standard 3-3/8' diameter holes
- Reverse polarity and load dump protection exceeding SAE J1810 standards
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)