Small in size, the 1623 is big on power, clarity and advanced radar features. The slim-line monochrome LCD display and lightweight radome antenna make it ideal for power or sail boats as small as 17 feet.
This 2.2kW radar has a 16 nautical mile range, yet will zoom down to 1/8 nautical mile for tight navigation in harbors and inlets. The 1623 radar lets you readily identify objects, thanks to a high definition 6" Silver Bright LCD screen that clearly separates targets. Plus, the four-tone target display lets you easily differentiate between stronger and weaker echoes, helping to alert you of any danger.Includes 10M Standard Signal CableStandard Features
Shipping Information Power Requirements
- Waterproof, 6 Inch Silver Bright Monochrome LCD Display
- 13 User Selectable Range Scales from 1/8 to 16 N.M.
- Ergonomic design with predictable menu
- Display Resolution of 240(H) X 320(V) Dots
- Targets Displayed in up to 4 Levels of Gray Tones
- 2.2 Kilowatt Transmitter Unit
- New Tri-speed 15" radome antenna, increases RPM at short ranges for better target accuracy
- 3 Transmitter Pulse lengths and Repetition Rates
- Linear Receiver with 10 dB Noise Figure
- Automatic Receiver Tuning
- Automatic or Manual Sea-Clutter (STC) Adjustment
- Automatic or Manual Receiver Gain Adjustment
- Sector Blanking
- Rain Clutter (FTC) Control
- Echo Stretch and Interference Rejection Modes
- Watchman Mode to control the Radar system for Vessel Safety
- Reverse Video Display (White Targets and Marks on a Black Background)
- Full Screen Navigation Data Display in the Standby Mode*
- Omni Pad Control for rapid Cursor and Menu Operation
- Picture Off-Center Shift
- Electronic Bearing Line and Variable Range Marker
- Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time Intervals
- Waypoint Lollipop On-Screen to aid in Vessel Navigation*
- Adjustable Duplex (In or Out) Radar Guard Zone Alarm
- TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output for use with plotter (must accept TLL sentence info)*
- Time offset adjustment
- [PROG] key provides menu shortcuts
- User programmable Nav Data Screens
- Ability to connect BBWGPS GPS/WAAS receiver
- Wind indication with appropriate sensor input
- 12 or 24 VDC Only, 36 Watts
- Approximately 8 Watts, in Standby/Watchman Mode
- * Appropriate Nav Data Input Required.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)