9000 Multifunction Meter
Our Series 9000 GPS Interface System combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, Fuel Totalizer and nautical Miles Per Gallon over the ground in a single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tachometer. The speed signal required to calculate the nMPG reading is obtained from GPS and Loran systems having a NMEA 0183 serial port output. The direct display of nautical Miles Per Gallon over the ground gives the skipper a powerful new tool to set optimum fuel efficiency under all conditions and to determine precisely how far he can go with his remaining fuel.
Fuel Type: Twin
Engine Qty: Single
Engine Type: Inboard, Outboard, Inboard/Outboard
Fuel Sensor: 20B
Max HorsePower: 350HP MaxFeatures:
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of GPH & gallons used for superior accuracy.
- Simultaneous independent display of Engine Hour Time, RPM, GPH, gallons consumed, and nautical MPG. Twin gas model displays the MPG rate for BOTH engines underway.
- RPM readout accurate to 10 RPM. Easily connects to existing tach signal wires.
- GPH and Totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a gallon. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons.
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing.
- Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading
- Meter fits 3-3/8" panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel.
- Twin gas models also incorporate an Engine Synchronizer Indicator and Port/Stbd GPH selection. 2 additional SPST toggle switches are required for accessing these features.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)