17" Color LCD Monitor without Bracket
The Furuno MU-170C is a multi-purpose display that features the unmatched Furuno quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. This 17" color monitor features a wide range of interface capabilities that will accommodate virtually all of your marine display needs.
The MU-170C utilizes an extremely bright color TFT LCD with a special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With it's bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, this monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. The MU-155C is an XGA 1024 x768 display and features a built-in scaler, which enables it to accept high resolutions up to SXGA 1280 x 1024.
It features a wide variety of inputs including: 2 RGB analog, 1 DVI-D (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL video inputs. The MU-170C may be used as either the main or remote display for a variety of marine equipment, such as Black Box radar, sounders, sonar and, NavNet. It can also be used for displaying security cameras, video equipment, computers, etc.
The MU-170C has Picture In Picture (PIP) capability with 3 NTSC/PAL inputs. The display can overlay a video window on top of the main display. This PIP window can be resized and repositioned to anywhere on the screen. Use the PIP function to monitor security cameras, engine room cameras or even your satellite TV. Features:
- Crystal clear 17" marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 SXGA
- 1000 cd/m2 brightness and scratch resistant A/R coating allows superior viewability in direct sunlight
- Wide range of inputs: 2 RGB analog, 1 Digital Video Interface (DVI-D) and 3 NTSC/PAL
- Fully dimmable
- Any three of the NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable with adjustable size and screen location
I/R Remote control included as standard supply
- Table Top or Flush Mountable (table top mounting bracket is optional)
- Waterproof Tested to IPX5 standard (from front)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard radar, sonar, sounder, camera, etc.
- Automatic signal input recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
- Dedicated push-buttons for changing monitor inputs and PIP source eliminates confusing menus
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)