The LS4100 is a dual frequency fish finder designed for small pleasure craft. It features a waterproof 5 high-definition silver bright LCD screen that offers a remarkably detailed picture of fish and bottom structure. With a resolution of 240 (H) x 320 (V) pixels, it has the highest resolution in its class! The LS4100 offers dual frequency capabilities, both 50 and 200 kHz, and has an outstanding 300 W RMS (2,400 Watt peak-to-peak) output power, making this fish finder the leader in its class.
Basic display modes include single Low Frequency or High Frequency, Dual, Bottom-Lock Expansion, Bottom Zoom, A-scope, Marker Zoom and two Nav Data display modes. Choose from a variety of operating modes, including manual or two auto modes, fishing or cruising. The cruising mode uses a higher clutter refection setting than the fishing mode, making it useful to track the bottom while cruising.
The range can be changed manually or automatically. The LS4100 will redraw the entire echogram so that the contour can be shown seamlessly.
The LS4100 has the unique ability to be a handy navigational organizer when connected to appropriate sensors. It can display a variety of information including: water temperature, wind direction/speed, Lat/Lon, XTE and distance run in a graphical or text format. With the BBWGPS GPS/WAAS receiver connected, the Mini-Navigator feature is capable of storing up to 12 waypoints with a programmable name. Any waypoint can be selected as a destination. Standard Features
- Waterproof, 5 Inch, Silver Bright Monochrome LCD Display
- Dual Frequency - 50 and 200 kHz
- Targets presented in up to 4 gray tones
- Picture resolution of 240(H) x 320(V) pixels
- 300 Watt RMS (2400 P-P) output power
- Seven depth scales, from 0-10 to 0-640 feet
- Depth offset to 1,500 feet, maximum depth scale of 3,000 feet
- Automatic or Manual Depth Range and Gain Adjustment
- A-Scope for rapid fish detection and species identification
- White Line Mode for enhanced bottom fish detection
- Audible and Visual, Temp, Speed, Fish or Bottom Alarm
- TLL output sends position, temp and depth to Furuno TLL capable plotters
- Multiple Display Modes
1. Normal, Low Frequency/High Frequency
2. Dual Frequency
3. Bottom Lock Expansion
4. Marker Zoom
5. Bottom Zoom
7. Two Customizable Navigation Data Display - Displaying digital and analog graphical info, including: Wind Speed/Direction, Ship's Speed, Steering Screens and more
- Speed and Temperature input via optional sensor or NMEA data
- Mini Navigator allows storage of up to 12 waypoints, with capability to navigate back to these points using the LS4100's XTE/Range and Bearing calculation and steering screens
- Two NMEA0183 ports - one bi-directional and one "listen-only"
- 4Lbs., 1 Carton Less Transducer - Single unit
- 20 Lbs., 1 Carton Less Transducers - 6 units per carton
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)