The FURUNO MU150HD is a multi-purpose marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU150HD employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU150HD monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCDs and the glass are bonded together ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
The MU150HD features XGA (1024 x 768) screen resolution, with a built-in scaler to accept resolution up to SXGA (1280 x 1024). It's wide range of interface options include: 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL video inputs. The display may be used as either the main or remote display for a variety of marine equipment, such as Black Box Radar, Sounder, Sonar, or NavNet series. The unit can also display images from security cameras, DVD player, computers, or other peripheral devices. Features:
- Crystal clear 15" marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- 1024 x 768 XGA Screen Resolution
- Built-in scaler accepts up to SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 1,000 cd/m2 brightness and A/R coating provides superior visibility even in direct sunlight
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Automatic dimmer sensor adjusts the display brightness as light conditions change
- 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL interfaces available
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Table top/Ceiling or Flush Mount (Table Top/Ceiling mounting bracket is optional)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- Automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)