Packed with high-end features, yet easy-to-use!
The Bounty Hunter® Discovery 2200 Metal Detector is from Bounty Hunter's® recent line of feature packed and easy to use Discovery Series metal detectors. The entire line of Bounty Hunter® metal detectors operate on two 9-Volt batteries and are designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use. Their standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal, while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items. As the metal detecting coil nears a target, the Discovery 2200 three-tone audio feedback aids in distinguishing between valuables and undesirable metals. This model also comes equipped with a 1/4 " headphone jack compatible with most headphones for privacy while treasure hunting. In addition, Bounty Hunter® equips all their metal detectors with a preset ground balance that neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground.Features:
- Digital Nine-Segment Target ID: Identify buried target with ease
- Digital Coin Depth Indicator: Identify depth of target with ease
- Four-Tone Audio Feedback: Audible tool for accurate target identification
- Touch Sensitivity Control: Reduces electromagnetic interference
- Touch Discrimination Control: Along with Disc and Notch modes eliminated unwanted items
- One-Touch "Zap": Immediately eliminates unwanted metals
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: For increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
- 8" Interchangeable, Waterproof Coil: Detects in damp grass or shallow water
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
- Operates on Two 9-Volt Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Visual Target System: LCD Display
- Preset Ground Balance: Neutralizes the response to ground mineral content
- Modes of Operation: Motion all-metal, progressive discrimination, and notch system
- Audio Feedback: Internal speaker or headphones (not included)
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: Compatible with most headphones
- Coil System: 8" Open Waterproof
- Lightweight: 2.6 lbs
- Ergonomic: Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod system, detector stand
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)