C-Charger® 5000 Series
Marine Electronic Battery Chargers
C-CHARGER® 5000 Series Marine Electronic Battery Chargers are the best choice for high-performance Marine UL listed products.
Utilizing high-quality components and corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum housing, C-CHARGER® are built to last, performing in the toughest of marine environments. Charles 5000 SP battery chargers feature a battery type selector switch. This feature allows the boater to charge either lead acid, gel, or AGM batteries. Marine UL listing ensures durability and safety
Multi-step charging with temperature compensation
- Only complete line of battery chargers approved by Marine UL's stringent specifications, testing and evaluation
- Tested for durability against static, impact, vibration and shock
- DC ammeter indicates the charge rate
- Ignition protected (USCG-33 CFR 183.410)
- AC and DC fuse protection
Corrosion resistant housing and components
- Restores up to 3 individual battery banks simultaneously
- Internal temperature compensation (12V 30-100 amp models and 24V 20-60 amp models) automatically adjusts output to precisely charge batteries according to ambient conditions
Easy to install and service
- Constructed of tough, anodized aluminum housing that stands up to the elements-including extreme heat, humidity and salt air
- Circuit boards with UL recommended coatings provide the ultimate in environmental protection and hydrolyte stability-meets requirements of MIL-1-46058C
- Battery selector switch allows charger to be used with lead acid, gel, or AGM batteries
- Exterior slots for easy mounting
- Easy access to terminal connections and fuses
- 5 Year warranty, made in the USA
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)