Select S-80 Professional Breathalyzer - Black
The BACtrack Select S80 is a professional breathalyzer that quickly estimates blood alcohol content (BAC). The S80 is the perfect choice for law enforcement, hospitals, clinics, businesses, and anyone who desires fuel cell accuracy.
Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology The BACtrack Select S80 uses Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology. This technology offers the following benefits:
- Linear response of the Xtend fuel cell provides more accurate results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations expected in the breath, from 0.000 - 0.500 %BAC.
- Low power requirements. Get up to 1500 tests on one set of AA batteries!
- Extended sensor life for long-term reliability.
- The BACtrack Select S80 is also not subject to interference from acetone. Acetone may be found in individuals with diabetes. The presence of acetone may result in a false positive on semi-conductor-based breathalyzers, but not with the S80.
- Four digit display accuracy and wide test range - shows BAC test results in easily recognizable format from 0.000 to 0.400 %BAC
- Proprietary FlowCheck feature ensures continuous deep lung air sample
- Individually wrapped mouthpieces suitable for both personal and professional use.
- Elegant LED display - easy to view in low light situations
The BACtrack Select S80 comes with six individually wrapped replaceable mouthpieces that are suitable for clinical or professional use. Simply attach a mouthpiece, press power, and begin testing in a matter of seconds.Kit Includes:
- S80 Breathalyzer
- Hard-shell carrying case
- 2-AA batteries
- Owner's manual
- 1-year limited warranty
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)