BT-B70 Breathalyzer w/BluFire® Technology - BlackPROFESSIONAL ACCURACY
The BACtrack breathalyzer incorporates a number of features to maximize the accuracy of every test. Each test requires a deep lung air sample, helping to ensure that your breath sample reflects your true blood alcohol content. If an insufficient sample is blown, the Inverse LCD display clearly notifies the user to perform another test. These features make the BACTRACK an excellent choice for professional groups needing to screen for the presence of alcohol.
Even the BACtrack's unique user operation helps to provide extremely consistent test results. By exhaling with the mouth open from one half inch away, users create a steady and repeatable air sample that can be quickly analyzed by the BACtrack's BluFire® Sensor Technology. EASY TO USE
Although the BACtrack packs this professional power, it was also designed to for easy consumer use. It NEVER requires individual mouthpieces to be inserted, touched, or replaced. This keeps users from accidentally sharing saliva on the same mouthpiece. It is also a huge cost savings as there are never mouthpieces to purchase and replace. ATTRACTIVE DESIGN
And of course, the BACtrack has that instant 'wow' factor. The unique BluFire® light tubes attract attention and make everyone want to test their alcohol level. Key Features:
- Circular Light Rings provide a visual target and notify the user when to start and stop blowing.
- Internal Dual Flow Tube allows subjects to blow from a half inch away with no mouthpiece required. No more sharing contaminated tubes with multiple users or paying for replacement mouthpieces.
- BluFire Sensor Technology provides extremely accurate test results by steadying airflow and requiring a deep lung air sample for each test.
- Wide Test Range - Measures Blood Alcohol Content from 0.00 - 0.40%BAC
- Inverse LCD Display - White digits on a black background make test results easy to view in daylight and at night.
- Recessed display helps prevent scratching.
- On-screen instructions guide users when to wait and when to blow.
- One Button Operation - Simply turn it on and begin testing in seconds.
- Tap-Proof Power Button - Prevents the BACTRACK from accidentally turning on.
- Hold power for five seconds to display the total number of tests performed.
- Compact size and sleek design - easily fits into a pocket or purse.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)