HX370S Submersible 5 Watt Marine Portable VHF
Smaller, Lighter, unique functions, and built to take the day in punishment of the marine environment. Includes 12VDC & 110VAC overnight charges with drop in base, submersible AA Alkaline battery tray and belt clip
- Submersible JIS-7 / IPX7 (3.3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Selectable 5/2.5/1 Watt transmit power output
- Oversized channel display
- 40 Programmable Land Mobile Channels (137-174MHz) with CTCSS and DCS signaling
- Programmable channel names
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- Low battery indicator
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available
- Supplied with 1400mAh Ni-MH battery, alkaline battery tray, 110 VAC and 12 VDC chargers and a cradle
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Unique SOS distress beacon
- Speaker mic and voice scrambler capable
- SOS Strobe Light
- Standard Horizon supplies the HX370S with a 1400mAh Nickel Metal Hydride battery that will last over 18 hours (5/5/90 duty cycle) when transmitting at 5W. Also included is a waterproof alkaline battery tray, 12VDC Charger, 110VAC changer and a desktop drop-in cradle to charge the radio on shore or on your boat. Additionally, an easy to see battery life indicator on the LCD warns you when the battery needs recharging. The HX370S is capable of using optional speaker microphones, headset, and voice scrambler for those that want secure communications.
Features you expect and unique functions
- The HX370S has the capability to be programmed to scan any number of channels with other without priority to channel 16 also includes Ch16 Dual Watch and NOAA Weather alert. The PRESET key allows you to easy recall 8 of your most used channels. An oversized LCD has channel names to inform you of the use of each selected channel. The high intensity strobe light emits the internationally recognized SOS signal that can be seen over 1 mile away at night...another Standard Horizon first!
VHF Marine and Dealer Programmable LMR channels
- The HX370S is factory programmed with all USA, Canadian and International and NOAA Weather channels. It also has the capability to be programmed 40 Land Mobile Radio (LMR) channels with CTCSS or DCS signaling by a Standard Horizon dealer. These channels do require the appropriate FCC license.
Its built better so backed better
- Because the HX370S is built better, it's back better. If your Standard Horizon HX370S ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges period! If it fails thereafter in normal use it for the life time of the product it is covered by Standard Horizons Lifetime Flat Rate Service Program.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)