Maxxum Freshwater Bow - Mount Trolling Motor
Maxxum® is unmistakably the most powerful feature-packed trolling motor you can put on the bow of your boat.
- Exclusive feature breaks away on impact from any angle, protecting your motor, shaft and boat. Provides uninterrupted fishing as the motor will automatically reset itself. No more leaning over the bow of your boat on your hands and knees wrestling with resetting your motor. Easily detaches for added convenience.
Features:Cable Steer Foot Pedal
- The strongest bow-mount system in the world. Go for broke without worrying about breaking down. Features Minn Kotareg;s exclusive Bowguard 360 breaks away on impact from any angle to protect motor, shaft and boat. Automatically resets itself for uninterrupted fishing. Stowed, the Maxxum Mount wont budge, flex or vibrate.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
- Puts you in complete control. Easy to use and ergonomically designed for all-day comfort. Heel/toe action provides reliable, responsive cable steering control. Available on all foot control models.
Cool, Quiet Power
- The standard of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, our ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike steel, will not kink, break, rust or corrode guaranteed for life!
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than Minn Kotareg;. Extra large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise so quiet theyll never hear you coming.
- The latest generation of this legendary Roland Martin design features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without battery-draining "chopping and hacking." A Minn Kotareg; exclusive!
- 2-Year Warranty All Maxxumreg; bow-mount trolling motors feature Minn Kotas two-year warranty.
- 3X Steering: No
- Autopilot: No
- Battery Meter: No
- Boat Length - Max (Feet): 23'
- Control Type: Cable Steer
- Maximizer: No
- Mounting Bracket: Bowguard 360
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 42'
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev): 5
- Thrust (Pounds): 70
- Universal Sonar: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)