Get optimized saltwater performance with Riptide® SPs reengineered electric steer control, new deploy-assist lever, and a host of features that set the standards for power and control. Motor Highlights Deploy-Assist Lever
- Riptide® SPs new deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Simply depress the lever to deploy the motor and you're ready to go. When its time to move, it stows easily and securely ready for action again as soon as you are.
Go remote with standard CoPilot
- Give yourself the freedom to operate from anywhere on the boat with the CoPilot remote control, now standard on Riptide® SP. Its total control in the palm of your hand.
Digital Maximizer. Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
Optional Foot Pedal
- Conventional speed coil technology wastes energy by delivering a constant, steady flow of power to the motor regardless of the speed setting resulting in wasted energy.
- Pioneered in 1985, Minn Kotas innovative Maximizer technology delivers the precise amount of power needed at any setting, along with variable speed control. Now, our advanced, digital microprocessing optimizes draw to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. Get up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
- New waterproof, low-profile foot pedal with 18' cord offers precise control. You can activate AutoPilot as well as heel/toe or right/left steering, infinite speed adjustments, and momentary/constant On/Off control. Sold separately.
Fully Encapsulated Electronics
- Riptide® features premium-grade marine alloys, including aluminum upper arms that are virtually impervious to oxidative corrosion (rust). Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder coat paint.
- Riptide® control boards (1) are fully encapsulated in marine-grade urethane (2) to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against the destructive effects of saltwater
Cool, Quiet Power
- A sacrificial anode protects the motor from galvanic corrosion. Saltwater attacks the zinc anode (discretely located on the prop hub), which can be easily replaced when necessary. The result is better protection and longer motor life.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
- Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than Minn Kota®. Extra large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise so quiet they'll never hear you coming.
- The standard of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, our ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of stainless steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike stainless steel, will not kink, break, rust or corrode guaranteed for life!
- 2-Year Warranty Riptide® ST bow-mount trolling motors feature a two-year warranty
When youre on the water, the last thing you want to worry about is your trolling motor. You need to trust it to handle any condition and deliver you to that next trophy fish. Riptide® SP does just that. Saltwater-engineered design and proven Minn Kota® technology puts more power and greater control at your fingertips, and makes worrying about your motor a distant memory.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)