Maxxum Freshwater Bow - Mount Trolling Motor
Maxxum® is unmistakably the most powerful feature-packed trolling motor you can put on the bow of your boat.
- Exclusive, feature breaks away on impact from any angle, protecting your motor, shaft and boat. Provides uninterrupted fishing as the motor will automatically reset itself. No more leaning over the bow of your boat on your hands and knees wrestling with resetting your motor. Easily detaches for added convenience.
- The strongest bow-mount system in the world. Go for broke without worrying about breaking down. Features Minn Kota®s exclusive Bowguard 360º breaks away on impact from any angle to protect motor, shaft and boat. Automatically resets itself for uninterrupted fishing. Stowed, the Maxxum Mount wont budge, flex or vibrate.
- Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.Controls the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. Eliminates wasted energy and conserves battery power for more time on the water. Available on select models.
Were you made for Maxxum or is it the other way around? When others are reaching for the snooze button, youre into your second cup of coffee. You can manage the ramp with your eyes closed. First on the water. Last off. Just one more cast. Maxxum was made for guys like you. With tournament-tested guts and power, this workhorse puts "quit" in a different time zone.
Cable Steer Foot Pedal
- Puts you in complete control. Easy to use and ergonomically designed for all-day comfort. Heel/toe action provides reliable, responsive cable steering control. Available on all foot control models.
Tilt Twist Tiller
- Puts natural outboard convenience in the palm of your hand. Quick access. Instant response. Multi-position handle. Available on hand control models.
- Select hand control models feature our exclusive 3X Steering. Move the Tilt Steering Control just 60 degrees to change the lower unit a full 180. Slight handle adjustments give you ultra-responsive boat control for better bait presentation. Eliminates tiller interference with your outboard or kicker motor.
Tilt Steering Control
- Tiller tilts 20 degrees to allow you to fish sitting or standing up. Handle extends to 21" with 5 detent settings. Maxxum® with 3X Steering models feature an illuminated directional indicator. Available on select models.
Lighted Directional Indicator
- Illuminated arrow is easy to see in all light conditions. Available on select models.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
- The standard of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, our ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike steel, will not kink, break, rust or corrode guaranteed for life!
Cool, Quiet Power
- Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than Minn Kota®. Extra large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise so quiet theyll never hear you coming.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- The latest generation of this legendary Roland Martin design features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without battery-draining "chopping and hacking." A Minn Kota® exclusive!
- 2-Year Warranty All Maxxum® bow-mount trolling motors feature Minn Kotas two-year warranty.
- Thrust (Pounds): 55
- Shaft Length (Inches): 42'
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Boat Length - Max (Feet): 21'
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev): Variable
- Control Type: Cable Steer
- 3X Steering: No
- Universal Sonar: No
- Autopilot: No
- Maximizer: Yes
- Battery Meter: No
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Mounting Bracket: Bowguard 360
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)