SonicHub® Marine Audio Server with Speakers and BT100 Bluetooth®
Wirelessly connect your Bluetooth® enabled smartphone, tablet or other media devices to the SonicHub® module for control of your favorite music selections directly from your HDS® display. Input lines on the SonicHub module also allow a direct connection and HDS-control of Lowrance LWX-1 SIRIUS® radio (USA only) and integrated AM/FM radio tuner*.
Connected either directly to a single Lowrance High-Def® display or to multiple displays via a NMEA 2000® network, SonicHub® allows the boater to control their onboard music components from any high-resolution display in the boat.*AM/FM antenna sold separatelyFeatures:
What's in the Box:
- High-power amplifiers and consolidates multiple input/output sources
- FUSION MS-BT100 Bluetooth® module included to allow for streaming audio from smart phones, tablets and other Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Subwoofer line out
- Stereo AUX line input for audio
- Mono line input for intercom, alarm and emergency override
- Music control for up to two individual zones (one zone)
- Compatible with WM-3 SiriusXM® satellite radio/marine weather module (USA only) - service subscription required
- Optional UNI-Dock storage for mobile devices (sold separately)
- Complete marine-grade audio system operated from Lowrance HDS displays through NMEA® 2000
- 4 x 50W amplifier and consolidates multiple input/output sources
- Includes a pair of quality 6.5" Low Magnetic 200W 4 OHM Speakers
- Enjoy clear music from Apple iPod, iPhone and iTouch USB flash drive (MP3), built-in global AM/FM radio, SIRIUS satellite radio (US only)
- Dock provides a safe waterproof spot for your Apple device with full menu control and charging
Requires NMEA® 2000 Network Kit, includes 6ft drop cable and T-connector to connect a new or existing NMEA® 2000 network. Add NMEA® 2000 starter kit, part number 000-0124-69, if a network is not already installed.
- Lowrance SonicHub® server
- Pair Lowrance 6.5" 4 Ohm, 200W 2-way speakers
- FUSION MS-BT100 Bluetooth® module
- NMEA 2000® network T-connector plus 6ft. /1.8m cable
- Hardware mounting kit
- Installation manual, warranty, accessory brochure
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)