Enjoy Satellite TV on the Road, Everywhere You Travel
With TracVision RV1, you can enjoy satellite TV programming in your RV, just like you enjoy it at home. The reliable ultra-compact (34.3cm, 13.5") and lightweight RV1 features advanced technology that provides superior in-motion performance. The system's single-cable design makes it a snap to replace an existing satellite TV antenna. Installation is fast and easy so you can start enjoying TV on the road in no time.
Favorite Programming, Including HD, to Keep Everyone Happy
The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision RV1 supports programming from DIRECTV®, DISH Network® HD, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe. With capability for multiple receivers in different locations within the vehicle, RV1 helps ensure everyone has programming they enjoy. The RV1's TV-Hub is an IP-enabled antenna control unit that enables antenna system information from any smartphone, laptop, smart TV, or computer.Highlights:
- 34.3cm (13.5") diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV, DISH Network, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in all conditions
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching with the master receiver's remote control, when used in North America with a DiSEqC-compatible satellite receiver (DISH Network and Bell TV)
- World-class warranty coverage and support
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)