a127 Multifunction Touch Display with Built-In Digital Sonar
The a127 Multifunction Touch Display is the perfect all-in-one choice for cruising boats or coastal anglers. It combines all the GPS-chartplotter features of the a125, plus adds built-in, dual frequency (50/200 kHz) 600-watt digital sonar capable of targeting fish to depths of 3,000 feet. Add the compatible transducer of your choice (sold separately) to compete the system.
The a127 features a super-bright 12.1-inch sunlight viewable LCD screen with multitouch pinch-to-zoom control. Running Raymarine's LightHouse II user interface, it is a full featured GPS and chartplotter that is compatible with both Navionics charts as well as LightHouse Raster and Vector charts of the USA.
Expand the a127's capabilities by connecting it to other Raymarine MFDs and accessories. The a127 features dual RayNet network ports for connecting to other displays, radar, sonar, thermal cameras, SiriusXM Marine Weather receivers and much more. The a127 is also SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible for connecting to engines, instruments, Evolution autopilots and other network devices.Fast and Responsive Chart Plotting
The a9 and a12 feature Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with multitouch pinch-to-zoom. Every a9 and a12 also features:
Mobile Integration: Wireless is Built Right In
- A built-in, 50-channel, 10 Hz GPS for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- GPS and Russian EGNOS support for faster acquisition and improved accuracy
- WAAS and EGNOS Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) support for satellite differential corrections
- Optional external GA150 antenna for challenging below-deck applications
- Dual-slot MicroSD card reader with support for both Raymarine LightHouse and Navionics charts
- Free raster and vector USA charts (available for free download on Raymarine.com)
- Multitouch pinch-to-zoom
- Every Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction display is compatible with Navionics+, Silver, Gold, Platinum+, HotMaps and HotMaps+ charts
Every a9 and a12 display comes with standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless networking built-in. No external modules are accessory boxes are required. Pair you're a-Series with Raymarine's free apps for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets and enjoy the convenience of Raymarine Everywhere.
Your Sixth Sense at Sea: Video and Thermal Night Vision Integration
- Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. No extra modules required
- Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth
- Sync with the Navionics Boating app to exchange navigation data and even update charts!
- Navionics Plotter Sync bridges waypoints and routes between your aSeries and your smartphone or tablet
The a9 and a12 models both feature a standard composite video input port suitable for a marine camera or Raymarine Thermal Night Vision camera system using genuine FLIR infrared technology. Extend your boating day and navigate with confidence when you pair aSeries with any Raymarine T-Series camera.
- Thermal night vision meets touchscreen with aSeries and Raymarine thermal cameras
- Experience genuine FLIR thermal camera technology
- Choose fixed mount or pan/tilt/zoom thermal camera models
- Slew-to-Cue camera integration with AIS and Radar target
Raymarine aSeries also supports Video over IP, making it the perfect place to keep a watch of onboard safety and security. Connect multiple IP video cameras and use aSeries to view, record, playback and take video snapshots. Video camera are also great for monitoring remote spaces like engine rooms, or monitoring hard-to-see areas like side decks and cockpits. Expand your aSeries Network with Radar and More!
Raymarine's a-Series are full-fledged network multifunction displays and work with our full line of Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar scanners. They also integrate seamlessly with other accessories like AIS, SiriusXM Marine Weather receivers, instruments, Evolution Autopilots, and much more. You can even customize your onboard navigation system by mixing and matching any combination of a-Series, c-Series, e-Series or gS-Series multifunction displays.What's in the Box?
Every new a9 and a12 model includes these items in the box:
- Power/data/video cable (1.5 meters)
- Flexible Suncover
- Front trim bezel kit
- Trunnion bracket kit
- Flush mount kit
- SeaTalkng to Device Net Adapter (for connection to NMEA2000 networks)
- SeaTalkng Spur Cable (1-meter)
- RayNet to RayNet Interface Cable (2-meters)
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)