SBC 1100 NRG Battery Charger
Quick have been designing and producing battery chargers for around 25 years
and they have always kept a step ahead of market standards.
The SBC NRG series once again confirms their lead, implementing the most
technologically advanced solutions and taking particular care for the
improvement of energy efficiency. The benefits deriving from the new design
translate into reduced consumption,less generation of heat, limited acoustic
noise, less marked derating, and a more reliable system overall.
The SBC NRG Hi-power and Medium power models are equipped with a new user
interface including multi-language menus, and represent the most advanced
battery chargers for nautical use.Features
- 12V, 80 Amp, 3-Banks
- Three stage charging - bulk phase, absorbtion phase, float charge
- Multiple outputs in order to charge more groups of batteries (Electronic
mosfet charge separator inside)
- Differentiated charging for open or sealed liquid electrolite, GEL or
- Integrated output fuses inside the battery charger (for each output)
- Capacity of supplying full power with low AC network supply voltage
- The possibility of using the battery charger as a power supply without
- Low residual fluctuation on output
- Universal AC supply input 83V - 264V, 45-66 Hz
- Compatible with the generators
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures
- "Quick Smart Fan" system of optimized management of the cooling fans
- Double cooling fan which guarantees air flow uniformity, as well as less
noisiness and redundancy in case of malfunctioning
- User interface (multi-language) that consist of a LCD display with 3
- Automatic and manual power derating
- CAN BUS interface for data transfer
- Possibility to connect up to three battery chargers of the same model in parallel, by means of digital control, for current sharing
- EN 60335-2-29_EMC Class EN 55022
- B- FCC Title 47 Part 15 Subpart B Class B
- TAC RINA- Rules for the Classifications of Ships - Part C - Machinery,
System and Fire protection -CH3
- 3 Year Warranty
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)