CP450C with B75 LM Bronze Thru Hull Transducer - 0° - Tilted Pair
The CP450C with ClearPulse CHIRP technology goes beyond high definition and offers increased resolution and deeper depths.Features:
B75 LM Thru Hull TransducersFeatures:
- TruZoom™ mode for a precise magnified view of fish targets, bottom structure and baitfish without any loss of resolution seen with traditional sonar
- High-speed scrolling (Fast Ping Rate) with 60 pulses a second and enhanced shallow water and high-speed operation
- Power supply monitoring - useful when drifting and you have no battery charge
- SeaTalkhs Ethernet network port - waterproof Raynet connector
- Network compatible with e7 and future Raymarine network multifunction displays
- 2 independently adjustable channels (two sonars in one). Each channel can be customized to specific frequency bands along with independent manual and auto adjustment settings
- Low, medium and high frequencies for excellent performance
at all depths
- Supports CHIRP transmissions from 25 to 250kHz with exclusive mid-band frequency support in the 75 to 130 kHz range as well
- Thru Hull
- Beam Angle: 0°
- CP450C Plug on Cable - Requires Y-Splitter Cable (Included)
- Frequency: L=40-75 kHz, M=80-130 kHz
- Low: 32° to 21° beamwidth
- Medium: 24° to 16° beamwidth
- Hull type: Fiberglass or wood
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)