VCA018R - Inside-Outside Passage - microSD/SD Card
See your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarksCoverage:
Detailed coverage of both the Inside and Outside Passages around Vancouver Island, specifically: the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the Johnstone Strait, the Strait of Georgia, the Queen Charlotte Strait, Quatsino Sound, the San Juan Islands, the Fraser River to Chilliwack, Harrison Lake, Pitt Lake, Jervis Inlet, Bute Inlet, Knight Inlet and the extreme southern portions of Hecate Island. Ports covered include Vancouver, Victoria, Sidney, Nanaimo, and Port Hardy in British Columbia, CA with Port Angeles, Oak Harbor, Anacortes and Bellingham in WA, U.S.Feature:
Only available on compatible devices.Compatible Devices:
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination
- MarinerEye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix
- FishEye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately)
- GPSMAP® Series
- GPSMAP® 8500/8530 Black Box
- echoMAP™ 50/70 Series
- Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit System
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)