i4 US System w/17.7" Reflector & North American LNB
With its rugged, reliable and durable design, the Intellian i4 provides the most outstanding performance to stay locked in. It connects boaters to the premium satellite TV entertainment they want while vessels are cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions. The i4's stylish and polished dome design makes it perfect for boats over 50 feet.
With its patent pending innovations in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, the i4 can achieve the most precise tracking performance and highest signal reception without the need of a fragile or superfluous motion sensor. An embedded GPS system can speed up satellite search and acquisition time.
The revolutionary design feature of the i4 is that it has the intelligent built-in HD and TriSat modules in its control unit. This offers boaters High Definition satellite TV broadcasts from leading satellite TV service providers without any extra conversion tools and cable wiring. Using Dish Network or Bell TV in Canada, the standard i4 enables HD channel viewing, with DirecTV SD programing is available. For DirecTV HD consider the Intellian s6HD. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
With the Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy flipping channels through automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. For easy and flexible installation and operation, the i4 supports standard dual and quad IRD connections with its single cable design between the antenna and the antenna control unit (ACU). This simple and powerful system is manufactured in compliance with the most rigorous quality verification of ISO 9001:2001.Features:Fully Automated System
High Quality Antenna
- Automatic satellite search and identification function
- 2-axis step motor for controlling the antenna pedestal
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- 45 cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization
- Enabling powerful signal gain
Fastest Search Algorithm
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm
- Statistical search algorithm
Built-in GPS System
- High speed identification employing DVB decoder
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal
New Antenna Control Unit
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system
*3 Year WarrantyAll Satellite Systems include the following parts as standard:
- Easy satellite information change and update via WiFi using the Aptus App
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using Aptus graphical control App
- Reliable power supply to the antenna and to the MIM module
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function
- Antenna & Radome 17.7" (45 cm) Reflector & North Americas LNB
- ACU (Antenna Control Unit) with WiFi connection for upgrades
- Built-in HD Module for Ku-Band HD (when available)
- Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 GPS interface
- Built-in Pre-programmed Global satellite library
- Aptus App, downloadable
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation Template
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable Kit:
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 10ft (3 m) x 1EA ACU-IRD RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 33ft (10 m) x 1EA DC ACU Power Cable
- 6ft (1.8 m) x 1EA PC Serial Cable
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)