s6HD US Ku-Ka Dual Band HD System w/23.6" Reflector**THIS ITEM SHIPS VIA TRUCK FREIGHT**
Don't miss your chance to have a true DirecTV home watching experience at a fraction of the cost!
DirecTV HD at Sea!
Intellian s6HD is a digital marine satellite TVRO (Receive Only) antenna system specially designed for DIRECTV services for all types of vessels (anchored or in transit) to automatically identify, track and capture satellite signals from the Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB: the International standard for digital TV transmissions) compatible satellites.
The s6HD, with its unique triple feedhorn, is designed to receive Ku-band and Ka-band signals from all three DIRECTV satellites simultaneously. This provides continual access to all DIRECTV programming, including all Standard (SD) and High Definition (HD) channels. The s6HD is also compatible with general Ku-band receivers such as DISH Network, Bell TV and DIRECTV local channel programming services. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
These state-of-the-art capabilities require advanced antenna performance. Because the antenna can process all three signals at the same time, you won't experience any delay when switching channels. This also enables the channel guide data to remain constantly up-to-date.
Further, multiple television sets onboard will be able to tune in to any program, independent of what other sets might be watching. (The standard s6HD system supports up to 16 receivers and is expandable to 32 receivers.) The s6HD antenna system incorporates advanced Intellian technology which allows boaters to enjoy rock-solid signal tracking regardless of oceanic conditions. Easy to install and operate, no other system better exemplifies Intellian's truly effortless plug-and-play experience. This breakthrough technology means that you can watch TV onboard or at sea just like when you're at home.Features:Simultaneous reception of 3 DIRECTV satellites
Multi-band alignment control systems
- Receives HDTV channels from 3 primary DIRECTV's Ka-band and Ku-band satellites located at 99xW, 101xW and 103xW
- No delay time or changing the satellite signal, you can simultaneously watch every DIRECTV channels
Non-primary DIRECTV service receptions
- Keeps the multi-feed LNB aligned with the three DIRECTV satellites at sea even during harsh marine environment or high-speed cruising
- Capable of receiving DIRECTV local channels broadcast from the two DIRECTV Ku-band satellites located 110xW and 119xW as well as Dish Network and Bell TV services
- Plug and play, DIRECTV capable - easy operation.
- Single cable from the antenna to ACU for simple installation.
- Built-in SWM (Single Wiring Multi-switch) and two 8-way splitters in the default package enables 16-receiver connections as standard.
- Expandable up to 32 receivers and beyond. Fully capable of supporting DVR receivers
- Advanced, superior low noise antenna performance
- DIRECTV, DISH Network & Bell TV legacy service capability
- Multi-band (Ka-Ku) & Multi-feed (3 feeds) in one dome
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) Technology
- New ACU with WiFi connection with Aptus App for simple system upgrades
- WRS (Wide Range Search) algorithm
- Fast efficient search for satellite reception
- Single Wire Multi-switch allows connection of up to 16 receivers (32 receivers with the Expansion Kit)
- Automatic Skew Angle Control System
- Built-in GPS and GPS NMEA 0813 interface
- Simplified Antenna-to-ACU cabling
- Easy installation and operation
- *3 Year Warranty
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)