Feature-Packed Fishfinder/Chartplotter Models Include CHIRP Sonar Plus DownScan Imaging For The Best Possible View Beneath Your Boat with optional transducers
The next-generation of Elite fishfinder/chartplotters, the Elite-7 CHIRP series, set the standard for cutting-edge performance and easy-to-use fishfinding. The series adds CHIRP sonar to its award-winning, built-in Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging fishfinder technologies. CHIRP sonar produces greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see baitfish and game fish targets.CHIRP Sonar Advantages
Exclusive Elite CHIRP Advantages
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
Elite Fishfinder/Chartplotter Features
- Multiple CHIRP frequencies from a single transducer
- CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer
- DownScan Imaging provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath the boat
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder performance
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet
- Optional chart upgrades,using the microSD card slot, include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis
- Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint
- Updated page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Maximum Depth Per Sonar Operation
-DownScan Imaging. at 455 kHz: 300' / 91M
-CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000' / 305M
-CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000' / 305M
-CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000'/914M
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)