a78 Wi-Fi 7" MFD Touchscreen w/CHIRP DownVision™, ClearPulse™ and CPT-100 - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector
Raymarine's a78 Wi-Fi is a full-featured multifunction display with CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar technology built in. The a78 Wi-Fi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control the a78 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps.
The dual channel sonar in the a78 Wi-Fi lets you see fish and bottom structure like never before, it's like having two sonars in one! The a78 Wi-Fi's CHIRP DownVision™ channel delivers stunning images of underwater structure, fish, wrecks and more with photo-like clarity. The a78 Wi-Fi also features a CHIRP fish targeting channel for easy identification of baitfish and predators. Features:
RD418D w/10M CableIncludes
- Swipe, touch and navigate - the a78 is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse™ User Interface
- Super fast, dual core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Control your a78 from popular Smartphones or Tablets
- Dual Channel sonar with both CHIRP DownVision™ and CHIRP Fish Targeting sonar imagery to depths of 600 feet
- Super-bright 7", optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver
- Includes NOAA Vector Chart
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on MicroSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION Audio integration - Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- CPT-100 transom mount transducer with temperature sensor included
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included
- 10M Cable - A80228
- 18" Digital Radar Dome RD418D - E92130
The RD418D Digital Radome Radar Scanner offers the latest in power and technology from Raymarine's radar lineup. The compact 18" RD418D boasts an ultra-powerful 4kW transmitter with a maximum range of 48 nautical miles. Inside the redesigned 18" radome, a horizontal beam width of 4.9° offers improved target separation through every range scale. SeaTalkhs
connectivity and Raymarine's Auto GST technology provides enhanced small target returns and eliminates clutter caused by rain and sea conditions automatically through your MFD display. Compatible with all Raymarine a, c & e Series Multifunction Displays.Features:
- 4kW power output
- 48nm Range
- Plug and Play compatibility with Raymarine a, c & e Series multifunction navigation displays
- Improved dome housing
- Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using Propagation Enhancing Geometry
- Advanced microprocessor controlled transmitter receiver features 8 Pulse width/PRF settings, providing enhanced targets returns though every range scale
- Improved sensitivity, signal to noise ratio, and a lower overall receive noise figure
- Same mounting pattern as previous generation radomes
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)