Vantage Connect® for Wireless Systems (USA)
Remote weather data, versatile integration. Cellular-based, solar-powered unit sends remote weather station data to the Internet.
Vantage Connect sends comprehensive weather data to the web from remote locations, such as vacation or rental homes, ranches, orchards, farms, vineyards and fire hazard areas that lack power or a person to monitor the weather.What is Vantage Connect?
How does Vantage Connect work?
- A weather station receiver and cellular modem
- Solar powered with battery backup; does not require any external power sources
- Self-contained in a weather-resistant shelter
Vantage Connect Includes
- Uploads weather data through a cellular connection to WeatherLink.com in 5, 15, or 60-minute intervals, depending on the service plan you choose
- Alerts you to alarm conditions in the field the moment they occur
- Pairs with Davis' Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue integrated sensor suite
Service Plan & Activation Information
- Vantage Connect receiver and cellular modem
- Heavy-duty battery backup
- WeatherLink software
- Your own WeatherLink Network account on WeatherLink.com with purchase of a Vantage Connect service plan
- Hardware to mount to a vertical pole
This product requires a service plan and a one-time activation fee. Compatibility & System Requirements
IMPORTANT: There are different versions of Vantage Connect that operate in specific countries. Please be sure to choose the product and service plan that is right for your country.The wireless Vantage Connect integrates with:
Any existing Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue weather station or Weather Envoy
Up to eight wireless Davis Weather Stations, including:
- 1 Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue ISS
- 1 Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station
- 2 Wireless Temperature/Humidity Stations
- 3 Wireless Temperature Stations
- 1 Anemometer/Sensor Transmitter Kit
- Requires at least one Davis Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) or special purpose station
- A console or Envoy is not required
- WeatherLink software requires a computer running Windows® XP or above
- iPhone®, Android and tablet compatible
- Not compatible with original Vantage Pro, Envoy8X, or Mac Software
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)