fēnix™ 2 GPS Watch
Combining the best features of our fitness and outdoor watches, the fēnix™ 2 is the ideal multisport athlete's training partner. Whether running, climbing, riding, hiking, paddling, skiing or swimming, the fēnix™ 2 lets you easily switch between feature sets for easier access to the information you need. Switch from advanced fitness training features like VO2 max, Virtual Partner® and recovery advisor to high-sensitivity GPS tracking features like 3-axis compass and TracBack®. And with Smart Notification you can stay in touch, even while you're out testing your mettle. Full Featured Training Watch for Multisport Athletes:
Advanced Fitness Metrics
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate*
- Calculates recovery time and VO2 max estimate (when used with a heart rate monitor*)
- HRM-Run™ monitor* adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
- Connected features**, including uploads to Garmin Connect™ and BaseCamp™ for live tracking and sharing
- High-sensitivity GPS positioning, 3-axis compass with altimeter and barometer
fēnix™ 2 is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor*, fēnix™ 2 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a Race Predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number. Features:
- Real-time performance data such as time, distance, pace, calories, speed, lap data and heart rate (with optional HRM sold separately)
- Advanced Workouts - When paired with optional HRM, calculates advanced features like recovery advisor with recovery time and recovery check, race predictor which estimates your ideal finish time, and VO2 max estimate
- Running Dynamics - When paired with HRM-Run™, provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Indoor Training - Built-in accelerometer tracks distance and pace when indoors
- Ski Mode - Ski-Board mode measures 3D speed, and distance, time, vertical drop, total runs, auto pause, auto run detection and more
- Swim Mode - Indoor and outdoor swim modes that record stroke count, intervals, distance, pace, and time. For pool swimming, also counts lengths, detects stroke type, and computes the user's SWOLF score (adds the time and number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length to help gauge efficiency)
- Vitural Partner® - Allows you to set time, distance or speed goals and then compete against a running/cyclist icon that appears on your screen
- Stay Connected - Automatically uploads data wirelessly to Garmin Connect™, LiveTrack and social media using Garmin Connect Mobile app on smartphone, plus features Smart Notification so you can receive emails, texts and alerts
*Heart rate monitor and HRM-Run™, sold separately.
**Compatible with iPhone® 4S or later. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)